home about recipes how-to bookstore contact

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekends in the kitchen: Cinnamon Scones

What a way to enjoy a Sunday morning. Coffee, newspaper, and a cinnamon scone. I made these last night as a treat for the family for breakfast this morning from a recipe i've been trying to perfect. I'm sad to say it still eludes me. They are still quite tasty, but not yet what i am looking for. So i'm afraid this post will be without a recipe, but I will tease you with a picture of what i'm hoping will soon be the perfect cinnamon scone.

4 comments:

  1. They look delish..can't wait till you find one that works and share it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. How to Use GoWise Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... kitchenmatts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These appliances cost a little bit more but in the end, you save on the energy bill, enjoy a longer working life and higher efficiency than on older models. sub-zero repair houston

    ReplyDelete